- JOY serves a healthy mid-day meal each weekday from 10:30 – 11:45.
- One Saturday each month, the ECU Dental School serves a meal and provides dental screening.
- Every month there is Diabetes and blood pressure screening provided during the mid-day meal.
- Pitt County AIDS Service Organization (PICASO) provides screening and counseling on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Starting in October 2017, JOY Inc provides office space to Disabled American Veterans Chapter 37 for Service Officers who assist veterans with their benefits. No appointment is necessary, just show up at 8:00 Tuesday & Thursday. Every weekday, DAV-37 has a 14 passenger van that transports veterans for treatment in Durham, NC.
Christmas Dinner was served and takeout trays provided
from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm on Saturday, December 17th, 2016.
Ham, Turkey, Mac & Cheese, Green Beans.