- JOY serves a nutritious mid-day meal each weekday from 10:30 – 11:45.
- JOY Inc provides office space to Disabled American Veterans Chapter 37 where Service Officers have assisted over 350 veterans with their benefits since October 2017. No appointment is necessary, just show up at 8:00 Tuesday & Thursday. Every weekday, DAV-37 has a 14 passenger van that transports veterans for treatment in Durham, NC.
- We also provide space to Partners in Health and Wholeness, a faith-based wellness program that is part of the NC Council of Churches.
- Pitt County AIDS Service Organization (PICASO) provides HIV screening and counseling on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Every month there is Diabetes and blood pressure screening provided during the mid-day meal.
- On occasional Saturdays, the ECU Dental School serves a meal and provides dental screening.
Christmas Dinner was served and takeout trays provided
from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm on Saturday, December 16th, 2017.
Ham, Turkey, Mac & Cheese, Green Beans.